[Sugar-devel] Android ActionBar and Activity Toolbar

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Mon Jul 29 08:07:13 EDT 2013

Hi Daniel,

>> After all this considerations I conclude that we should make the HTML
>> toolbar imitate the ActionBar in style and behaviour.
>

> You mean we should do that cross-platform or just when running on Android?

When running on Android. Also, the stop button and the margins on both
sides of the toolbar doesn't make sense, neither on Android or on the
browser.

Implementation wise, we can do the toolbars size match setting the
proper cell size for the device using the CSS media-query.

http://sugarlabs.github.io/sugar-web-samples/grid.html

--
.. manuq ..