[Sugar-devel] Usage of sugar-build

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 12:32:14 EDT 2013

I noticed that the sugar-build script installs the framebuffer version of
X11 so I assumed it was meant to start from a virtual terminal.  That does
work.

If it is running in a GNOME window but full screen how do you go about
switching to another window?  Would Alt-Tab do it?  I remember that we
wanted to get rid of Xephyr, and I've experienced problems with Sugar in
Xephyr myself so I can see why, but I'm still kind of puzzled by this and I
think MYOSA readers would be too.

James Simmons