[Sugar-devel] OT - FLOSS grant making software

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 11:53:05 EDT 2013

Sorry for the OT post, but I wanted to tap the expertise fo this list
for an organization I work for.

The Batten Disease Support and Research Association is a rare disease
patient advocacy organization that funds scientific grants to promote
research into this ultra-rare disease.  www.BDSRA.org

I'd like to know of any free grants making software that anyone has
used (or si familiar with).  I have found some examples, but I
particularly wanted some opinion from users or implementors on the
vazrious options they may know personally.

Thanks for any advice you can provide, I would welcome your input
off-list, although a discussion on-list might be useful should Sugar
Labs ever be in the position to do small grants in a particular topic
area (like L10n, etc.).

cjl