[Sugar-devel] Another strange regression in sugar-build

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 17:40:13 EDT 2013

Hey,

A few things

* From the output this seems different from Gonzalo crash.
* Very very unlikely to be a sugar-build bug.
* Your traces point to a memory bug, perhaps in pygobject or lower (but
I've seen sugar python code causing something similar by using API which is
not supposed to be used from python).
* To debug you could
  - Install the python-debuginfo package
  - Run sugar
  - Attach gdb to shell process
  - Reproduce the bug
  - Get a backtrace.
Assuming stuff still works as explained here
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/EasierPythonDebugging ,
you will get a backtrace with references to the python code being run.

--
Daniel Narvaez