[Sugar-devel] Fwd: A peculiar phenomenon in the Sugar Home View

suraj ks suraj.gillespie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 11:58:31 EDT 2013

When I ran Sugar today I encountered this(Screen shots attached).

The icons in the home page keeps multiplying and goes on indefinitely.
I don't know if anyone has encountered this before.

To replicate it:
1) Create a web activity.
2) Go the activity folder and change the bundleid in such a way that you
leave a space in the bundleid.
3) Set it up for development.
4) Then run Sugar and watch the fun.

Eg: if the bundleid is *org.sugarlabs.MemorizeActivity*

change it to *org.sugarlabs.Memorize Activity*