[Sugar-devel] Google Summer of Code Blog

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Mon Jul 15 19:20:27 EDT 2013

2013/7/15 suraj ks <suraj.gillespie at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I started writing a blog tracking the development of the my GSoC '13 project
>
> Sugar Framework for writing activity in full HTML5  here [1].

Nice start, keep reports coming! And good explanation of our
framework.  If you think something deserves to be added to
http://developer.sugarlabs.org/ , send a pull request.

Don't worry about not being accepted at gnome planet.  Adding your
blog to sugarlabs planet as Walter said, is more important.

This remembers me the importance of exposing our work.  I should
report mine too.

--
.. manuq ..