[Sugar-devel] JS activity issues

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Sun Jul 14 21:58:07 EDT 2013

2013/7/13 Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>:
> So I wrote my first JS activity [1, 2] (although I wrote the original
> XO Colors activity in JS and XML back in 2007) and will it sort of kid
> of works, I have some problems:
>
> (1) The toolbar buttons are not properly aligned vertically. From my
> web browser, the activity button is properly aligned, but the "new"
> button I added is offset down by about 25 pixels. In Sugar (latest
> sugar-build running on F19), the activity button is offset down and
> the "new" button is properly aligned.

Trying to run in Sugar:

https://github.com/walterbender/connectthedots

I dont even see the toolbar.  I just see a blank screen.

Looking at the code I see you have many JS imports in the HTML.  The
only import should be the requirejs one.  And do all the JS starting
from js/activity.js .

I see you are using the great EaselJS library for graphics.  Here is
how to use it with requirejs:

https://github.com/CreateJS/EaselJS/wiki/Using-easeljs-and-tweenjs-with-requirejs

--
.. manuq ..