[Sugar-devel] [sugar-build] Experimental support for any (most?) distributions

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 14:18:19 EDT 2013

I switched this to use Fedora 19 instead of debian, mostly to avoid webkit
and gtk. It depends on yum now, which also seems to be packaged by debian,
ubuntu, gentoo, archlinux. I expect this will be a bit harder then
deboostrap to get to work everywhere, so testing will be even more
appreciated.

I'm very happy with how this is shaping up, so I'm going to experiment in a
chroot branch with turning it on everywhere, it should simplify sugar-build
and the build infrastructure a lot.

--
Daniel Narvaez