[Sugar-devel] somebody deleted gst-plugins-espeak from github?

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 19:06:15 EDT 2013

On 2 July 2013 22:47, NoiseEHC <noiseehc at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi!

I'm not sure to understand what you are trying to do exactly. Just a couple
of things.

build worked as it pulled all repos. I thought that it is a connection
> problem because some days ago there was a connection problem. I just wanted
> to archive sugar-build just after pulling all the stuff as I really did not
> want to download ~450 megs again and again as I try different configure
> options for webkitgtk (as cleaning the tree does not work...).

On latest sugar-build clean is supposed to work pretty well. It should get
you back to a completely clean state. If you find issues please report them.

> Now it fails on fedora18 with this:
> * Building gobject-introspection
> checking for GLIB... no
> configure: error: Package requirements (glib-2.0 >= 2.36.0) were not met:
>
> Requested 'glib-2.0 >= 2.36.0' but version of GLib is 2.34.2

Duh! That's a recent regression. I fixed it now, thanks for reporting it.