[Sugar-devel] [OLPC-Philippines] [allan.reprogram for the speech-impaired or mute for Sugar...

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Mon Jan 21 06:42:36 EST 2013

Hi Gary,
Definitely,  sugar-devel mailing
list<http://lists.sugarlabs.org/listinfo/sugar-devel>,
is the place to talk about this.
We have included a basis text-to-speech feature in Sugar, but more work is
needed in this area.
Can you explain us what does VBC?
Is a text to speech service or a interface to use text to spech or
something different?
May be you can prepare a Feature page in our wiki. This is the way usually
new features are presented
and later discussed. You can see a lot of examples here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features
and a template here:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/Feature_Template
We wait your comments