[Sugar-devel] About tamtam port to gtk3

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Jan 18 16:05:09 EST 2013

I do the announce more public now in sugar-devel

I have pushed the changes in the master branch, stable version is available
in sugar-0.94 branch.

To try coordinate the pending work, I created a wiki page:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Features/GTK3/Porting/TamTam

There are a lot of work to do, and task for every level. Is a wiki, then,
anybody can modify it.

Congratulations to Aaron Gordon and Kshitij Kumar, who contributed to this
effort
in the context of Google Summer of Code.

If anybody is interested in participate, just ask in sugar-devel mailing
list or #sugar irc channel

Gonzalo