[Sugar-devel] [support-gang] http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/4285#comment:7

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Feb 22 11:58:07 EST 2013

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 10:42 AM, Thomas Gilliard
<satellit at bendbroadband.com> wrote:
> My Settings/ Software Update is important to have for both fedora 18
> sugar-desktop and the fedora 18 Sugar on a Stick spin.

Nobody doubts that its a bug worth fixing, but resources are limited,
so we set priorities. Maybe you can help us reprioritise it by
explaining why it is so important for these two use cases.

To me this it is not of obviously high importance, since this software
update component is not able to update any of the software shipped in
those 2 platforms (they ship systemwide activities, and the updater in
question cannot touch these).

Daniel