[Sugar-devel] setup.py not including bookcatalog.txt in Read Etexts XO file

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 16 13:32:36 EST 2013

The setup.py uses the command:  git ls-filesto get the list of files that you have.
If you not are in git, it uses the old system (check for all foldersand get the files).
One solution: create an .sh that copy your folder to another place andremove the .git and .gitignore file, do and: python setup.py build (to buildthe locale folder) and after, use the dist_xo or use a zip to make the XO.
Regards!
Alan
PD: which version of sugar or "sugar-emulator" you have?