[Sugar-devel] Firefox and html activities

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 12:36:21 EST 2013

It took some time but I finally have an initial demo of the b2g based
path. I went for the "blue sky" approach because I want to fully
explore the path before trying to integrate it into the current Sugar
implementation.

Currently implemented

* A _very_ basic home which allows to launch activities.
* A _very_ basic browse activity
* A _very_ basic terminal activity, using vte, python and gtk broadway.

TODO for 0.2

https://github.com/dnarvaez/agora/issues/2

Some informations about the architecture (not really happy about the
documentation yet, hopefully together with the mailing list threads
and the code it gives an idea of what I have in mind though)

https://github.com/dnarvaez/agora/blob/master/README.md

To try it out (requires Fedora 18 at the moment)

git clone git://github.com/dnarvaez/agora.git

Then follow the README.md instructions.

Both bug reports and pull requests on github are welcome :)