[Sugar-devel] Sugar-jhbuild has lsb dependency but I am building on FreeBSD

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:49:22 EST 2013

When you "make build" you will surely get a message about missing
dependencies. That should also give you an idea of what is required.

If you really can't install some deps (like for NetworkManager), you
will have to edit the files in config/deps to remove them. If you are
able to get it to work we can then integrate these changes.

Since this has never been tested on freebsd, In some cases you will
likely get false negatives (stuff which is installed but sugar-build
thinks it's not). If you give me a list of those, we can figure out
how to make checks work on freebsd too (I have never used freebsd
before, so you will need to help me out :P)