[Sugar-devel] Sugar-jhbuild has lsb dependency but I am building on FreeBSD

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:42:43 EST 2013

On 5 February 2013 12:03, outro pessoa <outro.pessoa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Gnome 3 never did build on FreeBSD because of Network manager; however, I
> did build the majority of the base on the PowerPC 32 bit platform. What
> portion of Gnome3 is needed?

If you look at config/packages/deps.json inside the sugar-build clone,
that should give you an idea of what is necessary. You might need all
of that to get it running though.

I'm not sure about NetworkManager. I know that Sugar is able to cope
in some cases where NetworkManager is not working but I don't know the
details. I would probably consider it a bug if it breaks anyway.

> The git address, is it to be cloned with git clone or is another command
> needed?

This has the clone command along with some other informations. You
don't need to create an account.

http://sugarlabs.org/~buildbot/docs/build.html#getting-started