[Sugar-devel] Sugar-jhbuild has lsb dependency but I am building on FreeBSD

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 05:30:04 EST 2013

You might want to give a try to sugar-build

gitorious at git.sugarlabs.org:sugar-build/sugar-build.git

I think it has never been tested on freebsd, but if you have GNOME 3.4
or even better 3.6 it could be probably made to work. (I would take
patches and help debugging the issues, but I'm not planning to add
support myself).

On 5 February 2013 11:11, outro pessoa <outro.pessoa at gmail.com> wrote:
> The title says it all. Is there anyway that a build can be done without
> being Linux dependent? That within itself is unfair to the other open source
> operating systems.

Daniel Narvaez