[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Fwd: [gci-announce] Google Code-in 2012 Grand Prize Winners announced

Aneesh Dogra lionaneesh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 16:25:23 EST 2013

On 2/4/13, James Simmons <nicestep at gmail.com> wrote:
> I did not have the pleasure of working with Aguz, but I congratulate
Aneesh
> and thank him again for the chapters he wrote for "Make Your Own Sugar
> Activities!" and the work he did updating many of my Activities.  He'll
> have to update his bio in the About The Authors chapter to mention being a
> winner.
>
> James Simmons

It was a pleasure working with you Sir.

The Sugar community especially Walter Bender and James Simmons have taught
me so much. I did a lot of tasks for this organization and all because I
could get the help I needed and the mentors were always kind. It has been a
pleasure working with all of you and I plan to continue development with
this project. Thanks a lot for selecting me.

- Aneesh