[Sugar-devel] Consultation

Flavio Danesse fdanesse at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 10:16:02 EST 2013

*Hello people.*

Let's see if anyone knows anything about this:

I'm adding functionality to pygi-hack, the idea is to create an interface
that displays all the python api gi and also has examples of how to use it.

Besides that allows for practice from the terminal to which I added a
widget Vte, but I have two problems I could not solve.

*1 - *When do the instropcción of modules python gi and I think the doc
html to charge at the interface, the file is created fine, but when loaded
in the widget webkit this does not show completely as seen in the picture
below :

[image: Imágenes integradas 1]

*2 -* I can not write to the widget Vte.