[Sugar-devel] Gambiarra game

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Wed Dec 25 13:44:27 EST 2013

+1 from me as well.

For the record: I drafted the current policy a couple of years ago in
the attempt to give activity developers a clearly documented process
that they can just follow without getting stuck into a long policy
discussion.

As Daniel noted, the current process seems a bit too laborious and I
would support shortening it in the future. To me, "the Activity Team
coordinator decides on a case-by-case basis" would work too. The
important point is documenting the process in advance so everyone knows
how to handle future cases.

--
 _ // Bernie Innocenti
 \X/  http://codewiz.org