[Sugar-devel] SocialCalc on recent versions of Sugar

Manusheel Gupta manu at laptop.org
Tue Dec 24 01:24:59 EST 2013

Dear community members,

Wish to share a set of links on the SocialCalc project (sorry, forgot to
add them in the previous email) -

SocialCalc on Sugar page at Sugar Activities Catalogue -
http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/addon/4084

Source Code repository - http://git.sugarlabs.org/socialcalc

Guide for using Charting tools by Harvard University's Digital Literacy
Project - http://vimeo.com/11886029

Training video by Dan Bricklin -
http://www.peapodcast.com/sgi/socialtext/sctraining1/

SocialCalc on Sugar wiki page -
http://seeta.in/wiki/index.php?title=SocialCalc_on_Sugar

*Test URL *- http://www.socialcalcnet.appspot.com/  , http://ethercalc.org (we
can click on create new spreadsheet to start a new spreadsheet).

Regards,

Manu