[Sugar-devel] [support-gang] Sugarizer, a taste of Sugar on any device

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Fri Dec 20 17:58:24 EST 2013

On Dec 20, 2013 9:13 PM, "Lionel Laské" <lionel at olpc-france.org> wrote:

> Hi James,
>
> Regarding the search text box, you're right it's... not yet implemented.
>
> Regarding testing on XO-4 with Android 4.3.1, seems that Sameer had more
luck than you:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151906199843752&set=pcb.10151906199923752&type=1&theater

I used the Android app that Lionel has on the Sugarizer site.

cheers,
Sameer
(posted from a XO-4 running Android JellyBean 4.3)

> BTW, it's true that depending of the browser it could have HTML5
compatibility issue but it's most often on activities than on the home view
itself.