[Sugar-devel] git sugarlabs is down

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Fri Dec 20 12:24:54 EST 2013

Aleksey notified me and I got the machine back online.

We couldn't determine the root cause of the crash, and justice has been
running for about two years without a glitch. If it ever happens again,
we'll transfer the hard drives to our hot spare freedom.

I'll be on the west coast until Monday, but Dogi, Walter Bender and Luke
Faraone should have access to the server room at the Media Lab so we
should be covered.

On 12/20/13 04:10, Gonzalo Odiard wrote:
> Looks down.
> cc: Bernie & Aleksey
>
> Gonzalo
>

> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Gustavo Duarte
> <gduarte at activitycentral.com <mailto:gduarte at activitycentral.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi guys,
>
>     Is git.sugarlabs.org <http://git.sugarlabs.org> service down ?
>
>     Somebody know something ?