[Sugar-devel] Mails caught as spam

Emil Dudev emildudev at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 11:10:48 EST 2013

I didn't know I was such a spammer :)
I apologize if I caused any inconvenience.

I do not know why this is happening. I believe to have used only links from
*.sugarlabs.org and *.github.com, which shouldn't be marked as spam. I have
no special signature to my mails (except my name, which I add personally).
I've used gmail's web interface to send the mails, not an MTA/SMTP client.
Yet I find many mails from sugar-devel in my spam folder, as well.

Emil Dudev