[Sugar-devel] TuxPaint that runs on XO-1 Release 12.1.0

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Dec 17 22:26:48 EST 2013

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 9:57 PM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>wrote:

> You need to install the tuxmath package separately from the activity.
> Then try http://people.sugarlabs.org/walter/TuxMath-3.2.xo
> (Haven't gotten my patches accepted upstream)
>
> Let me know if it works.

Lionel's http://olpc-france.org/download/tuxmath-3.xo seems to work better
out-of-the-box than the above, on XO-1s' 12.1.0

Just checking: is either truly relevant to TuxPaintNotMath below?

Certainly I tried all above, but have not yet found a way to get any
version TuxPaint working on XO-1s' tried+true
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/12.1.0

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !