[Sugar-devel] Frequent buildbot check failures in sugar-web

Code Raguet iraguet at activitycentral.com
Tue Dec 17 14:31:25 EST 2013

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 2:37 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, perhaps we need to start distinguishing unit tests from integration
> tests, with the second not being run by default

+1

(the test which runs/stops every activity is another example of integration
> test).

When developing on sugar-web I use to have karma running with autowatch, so
this later test you are mentioning is not much of a problem. But I like the
idea of having every integration test not being run by default

BTW: this (launch_and_stop_activity) test is the one that is failing now,
when Stopping Write.
Does anyone know why?

> With that as medium term plan, I think just bumping timeout length on the
> short time to fix buildbot is fine.

+1