[Sugar-devel] Porting the application I started (chess_learning) to Web application

laurent bernabe laurent.bernabe at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 20:15:24 EST 2013

Apologizing,

   - for the blurred effect on pictures, it is because even in its tiny
   size, each imported image was blurred. Low quality pictures bring us to low
   quality programs ... and I should have been aware about that.
   - for the screen size, the only problem may be the resolution/density.
   Meanwhile, it does not seem to me that it is a big problem.

Regards