[Sugar-devel] Frequent buildbot check failures in sugar-web

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Thu Dec 12 04:33:23 EST 2013

Interesting that he has different tests failing, on buildbot it seems to be
always the same. Maybe he can try to osbuild pull, try to reproduce again,
and post build/logs/check-modules.log? Seeing a slightly different failure
might help us understanding.

The timeout is 5 seconds so it's probably long enough. I suspect more some
kind of race either in apisocket.py, in the js datastore code or in
gwebsockets itself. Let's see if the logs tells us something more.

--
Daniel Narvaez