[Sugar-devel] Frequent buildbot check failures in sugar-web

Code Raguet iraguet at activitycentral.com
Tue Dec 10 14:47:47 EST 2013

Hello, list!
quick-master is failing in almost every build since last Sunday (Dec 8).
I'd like to fix this and get back to green.

I'm not able to replay this failure locally, has anyone a failing local env?

full-master has been running successfully (3 times) since quick-master is
broken, so, I wonder:

- might this issue be a quick-master specific environment issue?
  - perhaps a dirty build artifact or remains?
  - is possible to force an "$ ./osbuild clean" on quick-master?

Another approach:
quick-master is failing within sugar-web module, the test that reports
failure is not new and suga-web hasn't changed since quick-master started
to fail, therefore:

- have been changes in  sugar-web/python contract? (this is a possibility,
but it feels like an envirinmental issue, IMHO)

Thoughts?

Help is very welcome.
Thanks!