[Sugar-devel] Frequent buildbot check failures in sugar-web

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 07:53:08 EST 2013

Unfortunately I don't think there is a way at the moment. But you are
making a very good point here, should be trivial to print out the commit in
osbuild pull, so that it's available in the log... I'll see if I can get at
it or patches welcome of course... Should probably go in _pull_module

https://github.com/dnarvaez/osbuild/blob/master/osbuild/build.py

On Tuesday, 3 December 2013, Code Raguet wrote:

> yesterday, before Gonzalo has fixed buildbot, I wanted to help with this
> and I was willing to run a "git bisect". Some submodule HEADs were broken
> and I needed a revision (commit SHA) of those where a build had been
> succesful.
> Looking at quick-master builder I found that build #23 was the last
> succesful build, but I couldn't figure out the submodule revision numbers
> that had been used in build #23.
>
> I'm not an expert with buildbot.
> How can I find out which submodule revisions have been used in a specific
> build?
>
> If there was a change, buildbot says the revision but not for those
> modules that didn't change.
>

> On Mon, Dec 2, 2013 at 4:55 PM, Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Did you see the without-configuration issue in buildbot or locally? If
>> locally could you please post logs if you are able to repro?
>>
>> (Thanks for pointing out the other failure, will post another email)
>>
>> On Monday, 2 December 2013, Rogelio Mita wrote:
>>
>>> Sometimes when check command is running, it calls karma without
>>> configuration file then fails, any idea why?.
>>>
>>> Anyway, right now full-master fails before run "sugar-web checker" by
>>> two test on sugar-toolkit-gtk3: test_dist_source_out_of_source and
>>> test_dist_xo_out_of_source

>>> --
>>> Roger
>>>
>>> Activity Central <http://activitycentral.com/>