[Sugar-devel] broot argument error attempting new sugar-build

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Mon Aug 12 05:42:59 EDT 2013

I didn’t have choice to upgrade after a clean/build so it’s not from a clean
clone.

I’ve followed your advice and restart build from a clean clone.

Unfortunately my current internet connection is episodic so I need to
“freeze” the build (i.e. freeze my VM) periodically.

There is regular network activity on  sunjammer.sugarlabs.* so it seems to
works on each unfreeze.

Is there any way to see the progress of the build ?

                Lionel.