[Sugar-devel] Fwd: [XSCE] Re: Client side Moodle transparent auth broken in 13.2.0 stable

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Aug 11 16:20:49 EDT 2013

On Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 1:15 PM, Jerry Vonau <jerry at laptop.org.au> wrote:
> Good to hear from you Martin. Just to finish this thread off, I was not able
> to reproduce this behavior with the XO-1s that I have. This appears to
> affect Anna's machines only. Thanks for the hints to what might be the root
> cause.

Thanks for the greeting! I had a season of detox after some severe
burnout. I'm spending this weekend at Fedora Flock for personal
enjoyment, and it's brought me back to the OLPC topic.

About Anna's machines -- I suspect either an old OFW or
bad/broken/misconfigured manufacturing data.

cheers,

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com
 -  ask interesting questions
 ~ http://docs.moodle.org/en/User:Martin_Langhoff