[Sugar-devel] "make run" - failed

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 19:14:35 EDT 2013

I clone the githug git.
I have this:

romina at lechuga:~/Documentos/GIT/sugar-build$ git status
# En la rama master
nothing to commit, working directory clean
romina at lechuga:~/Documentos/GIT/sugar-build$ make

= Distribution information =

Name: ubuntu
Version: 13.04
GNOME version: 3.6
Gstreamer version: 1.0
Lib directory: lib/x86_64-linux-gnu
Supported: True

All the required dependencies are installed.

= Clean =

* Emptying install directory
* Emptying build directory
* Cleaning webkitgtk
* Cleaning gst-plugins-espeak
* Cleaning browse
* Cleaning chat
* Cleaning read
* Cleaning log
* Cleaning terminal
* Cleaning pippy
* Cleaning imageviewer
* Cleaning jukebox
* Deleting state

= Building =

* Building automake
* Building pygobject
* Building libsoup
* Building webkitgtk

Command failed, tail of /home/romina/Documentos/GIT/sugar-build/logs/build-0.log

  CXX    Tools/TestWebKitAPI/Tests/WebKit2/Programs_TestWebKitAPI_TestWebKit2-WKString.o
  GEN    Programs/resources/webkit2gtk-tests-resources.gresource
  GEN    Programs/resources/inspector/inspector.html
  GEN    JSCore-3.0.typelib
Falló al crear el archivo «Programs/resources/webkit2gtk-tests-resources.gresource.2T8RWW»: No existe el archivo o el directorio
make[2]: *** [Programs/resources/webkit2gtk-tests-resources.gresource] Error 1
make[2]: *** Se espera a que terminen otras tareas....
make[2]: se sale del directorio «/home/romina/Documentos/GIT/sugar-build/source/webkitgtk»
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
make[1]: se sale del directorio «/home/romina/Documentos/GIT/sugar-build/source/webkitgtk»
Command exited with non-zero status 1

= Time =

real    152.44
user    332.79