[Sugar-devel] "make run" - failed

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:51:49 EDT 2013

On 30 April 2013 23:38, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <alanjas at hotmail.com>wrote:

> It's a clean build. There are not differences with 13.04!

Even if the packages was exactly the same, sugar-build would build slightly
different modules because you are not on 13.04... It could be improved
surely, I just don't have time at the moment, patches welcome :)

You might want to try with the github repository, development is moving
there (will announce it soon) so it has some recent changes that might help
you

git://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-build.git

> I have another pc with 13.04 and get the "this version is not supported".

It's supported in the github repo. It was added yesterday so it's not very
tested, if you find any issue there please let me know.