[Sugar-devel] "make run" - failed

Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn alanjas at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:38:36 EDT 2013

It's a clean build. There are not differences with 13.04!I have another pc with 13.04 and get the "this version is not supported".
You test it on 13.04?

Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 23:24:06 +0200
From: dwnarvaez at gmail.com
To: alanjas at hotmail.com
CC: cristhofert97 at gmail.com; sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org; huffyml at seznam.cz
Subject: Re: [Sugar-devel] "make run" - failed

Not sure but a clean build would probably work. It must be mixing up glib/gobject-introspection versions.

Though as usual on 13.10 you are on your own :)