[Sugar-devel] HTML5 Activities page on the Wiki

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 06:23:04 EDT 2013

Hi Lionel,

nice write up.

the only thing I'd change is probably to use Collaboration or something in
place of Telepathy. Just to make it clear we are after a generic API that
can work on other platforms too, rather than just wrapping telepathy.

About the confusion, yeah... I can imagine it being pretty challenging for
GSOC students. I think it's time to move from research to do some more real
coding and hopefully things will become more clear as we get more
concrete... One good starting point would be to make a call about how to
implement the UI parts. I imagine those should be pretty manageable for
students.

On 30 April 2013 11:47, <lionel at olpc-france.org> wrote:

> Hi all,****
>
> ** **
>
> Because HTML5 activities generate lot of threads I must confess that I’m
> lost :-(****
>
> And if I’m lost, I think that it worse for students interested by this
> subject for the GSoC :-)****
>
> So I’ve tried to sum up everything I know about this subject on a
> dedicated page of the Wiki: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/HTML5_activities
> ****
>
> Do not hesitate to:****
>
> **-          **Complete/update if I missed something,****