[Sugar-devel] Making your own HTML activity

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Mon Apr 29 16:03:18 EDT 2013

Hi Daniel,

Cool !
Sorry for (yet another) stupid question but I don't understand because I'm
not fully familiar with Sugar core.
Where is the magic? Where the "bundlebuilder" class is defined ?

	Lionel.

------------------------------

Message: 4
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 20:39:02 +0200
From: Daniel Narvaez <dwnarvaez at gmail.com>
To: "sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org"
	<sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org>
Subject: [Sugar-devel] Making your own HTML activity

Hello,

it would be great if people would start to play with html activities. We
have some initial support in Sugar for it. Here is an hello-world:

http://git.sugarlabs.org/hello-world/mainline/trees/html

You can only use the standard html5 stuff at the moment but we will be soon
providing javascript libraries to implement Sugar graphics controls,
integration with the datastore and collaboration services!

You will need latest sugar-build to play with it.

http://sugarlabs.org/~buildbot/docs/build.html

Don't forget to report any issue you find. And release your activities
early! Even if you don't make official xo files releases, let us know about
your git repositories.

--
Daniel Narvaez