[Sugar-devel] Prototype python <-> js IPC

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 09:12:41 EDT 2013

So, lot of options here and not enough time to try all of them out.
Though... I'm leaning towards having a websocket server in the sugar shell.

Having system apis implemented in a separate process make sense from a
security point of view. It also seems to be the same architecture as
Firefox OS,
https://wiki.mozilla.org/images/thumb/e/e2/B2G-processes.png/650px-B2G-processes.png

I'm a bit worried about having to adapt the toolkit presence code to this
model because it's fragile already but my gut feeling is that it's worth
the pain.