[Sugar-devel] Network version of Abecedarium: why and how

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Thu Apr 25 15:16:51 EDT 2013

Hi David,

Cool! I didn't know that tool.
I'm going to try.

	Lionel.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : David Rodríguez Álvarez [mailto:daroal at activitycentral.com]
Envoyé : jeudi 25 avril 2013 09:31
À : lionel at olpc-france.org
Cc : 'Gonzalo Odiard'; 'Sugar-dev Devel'
Objet : Re: [Sugar-devel] Network version of Abecedarium: why and how

Hi, Lionel

Besides any other optimizations, for a really quick and remorseless fix, you can run your images through Trimage, http://trimage.org/ , which uses some lossless compression libraries and seems to work nicely with your png resources (see attachment for an admittedly too small sample of results from your files, with impossible recursion added for fun).

Best regards,

David Rodriguez.