[Sugar-devel] Network version of Abecedarium: why and how

lionel at olpc-france.org lionel at olpc-france.org
Thu Apr 25 02:54:00 EDT 2013

Hi Gonzalo,

Hmmm, interesting. You’re right it’s a good way to explore to reduce the
package size.

Plus, most of the times images are displayed in the game at maximum 70% of
the real size. So, I’m not sure reducing quality will be visible.

I’m going to try.

About list of contents, it could be find here: [1].

Best regards from France.

                Lionel.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApkC1NVMZoZodGF1X2lwRERIcTBrN2N