[Sugar-devel] Reg : GSOC Contribution

Aneesh Dogra lionaneesh at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 23:26:39 EDT 2013

You'll probably have to prove that you are competent to complete the
project through some qualification tasks. Example for the "IRC activity
fixes" project you'll have to do some research on existing python-irc
libraries, chose the most suitable, do some small Gtk3 fixes, write a basic
wrapper to your chosen library, provide blueprints on how would you
implement the ideas. Mainly the purpose of the qualification tasks would be
to check whether you and the mentor can communicate well and will you be
able to complete the project on time.

P.S: Its just my opinion, other mentors may have other criterion.

Thanks and Regards
Aneesh Dogra
--

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus