[Sugar-devel] Bidirectional communication javascript -local server

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 12:40:27 EDT 2013

The cloudeebus API seems pretty generic (from a very quick look)

https://github.com/01org/cloudeebus/wiki/API

The only method specific to the websocket implementation seems to be
connect(). So, with webkit2, we could implement it all client side and
avoid the proxy overhead.

Implementation aside I tend to like the idea to have an intermediate,
generic API to interact with DBus services. It should make the
implementation of the public API (datastore, collaboration etc) easier and
cleaner.