[Sugar-devel] [sugar TamTamJam development]

Manuel Quiñones manuq at laptop.org
Tue Apr 16 07:23:41 EDT 2013

Hi Jared,

2013/4/16 Jared <jaredestroud at gmail.com>:
> Hello all, my name is Jared and I'm currently working on contributing to the
> TamTamJam sugar activity as part of an assignment for my university. I was
> wondering if any one on the mailing list has contributed to the project, or
> could provide some assistance with a current error I'm having. I apologize
> if I have gone about asking  incorrectly and for wasting your time, but all
> help is greatly appreciated. The following link contains the error on paste
> bin.

Excellent news, you working on TamTamJam!

I'm not a TamTam rock star, but I think you will have to provide more
information about your environment, to help us solve the problem.

How did you installed Sugar?  In which platform?  How did you
installed TamTam?  Or it happens in the XO?

When does the error happen?  Trying to start the activity?  Is the
source code unmodified?

Happy hacking,

--
.. manuq ..