[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Sugar future (was Re: Re: [DESIGN] Single instance activities)

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 18:39:29 EDT 2013

O.K. So... now it is time to "divide and conquer!" That is... divide the work up into doable little projects and conquer the huge task of getting Sugar Activities onto Android and possibly other platforms. Someone (at Sugar Labs, logically) just needs to be in charge and coordinate the efforts to minimize duplication and maximize efficiency.
The rest of us? We are the cheerleaders, recruiters, evangelizers who need to look into every little nook and cranny to find enthusiastic groups and individuals to take on the work.
As I've said before, my programming stopped years ago with Pascal so I can't be of much use as a developer, but I (and others) can recruit people who can help.  2013 is moving along. This project needs to move along too!
Caryl