[Sugar-devel] [GSoC 2013] Interested in "Implement help mechanism for activities using Mallard"

Kalpa Welivitigoda callkalpa at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 11:07:24 EDT 2013

On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Bastien <bzg at laptop.org> wrote:

> Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Coming up with a decent framework which we can populate from these
> > sources would take us a long ways.
>
> Indeed.  I created this repo:
>   https://github.com/bzg/aslodocs
>
> I will try to populate with docs when I find time for this.
> I welcome merge requests of course, if others find it useful.

Great !
So the idea is collect current help sources and mean time develop a decent
frame as the project through which we can present the collected sources of
help files and new help files. The new framework should be easy to use with
the developers so that over the time the help document writing process and
presenting them becomes uniform with the help of the framework.

--
Best Regards,

Kalpa Welivitigoda
Junior Treasurer | Electrical Engineering Society
Undergraduate | Department of Electrical Engineering
University of Moratuwa
Sri Lanka
http://about.me/callkalpa