[Sugar-devel] Kicking off HTML5 activities work

Daniel Narvaez dwnarvaez at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 11:07:42 EDT 2013

Hello,

something else we need to think about is how do we deal with chromium
"distribution".

* We are likely going to apply patches. Hopefully we will be able to
upstream them but it might take time.
* We probably want to be on the bleeding edge while developing. Though
downloading chromium git is almost 10G and building takes a while.
* Chromium doesn't seem to be in Fedora yet (
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Chromium).

And a more general question, which might not seem immediately relevant but
I think it's somewhat related and has been floating in my head for a while

* What are we really gaining by supporting multiple linux distributions?