[Sugar-devel] New default values for compatibility in ASLO

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Tue Apr 9 17:27:46 EDT 2013

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Alan Jhonn Aguiar Schwyn <
alanjas at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Yes.. the small first :-)
>
> Maybe I lose the discussion: why 0.100 instead 1.00 ?

The short story is we don't feel ready for 1.0.
While can sound strange Sugar has not reached 1.0, with 2M users and years
of development,
we expected do a API cleanup before announce the mythical 1.0 number,
and in this cycle, this is difficult due to resources concerns.

Gonzalo