[Sugar-devel] [GSoC '13] Introduction and a few clarifications

piyush bansal piyush.devel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 16:10:23 EDT 2013

Hi all
I am piyush, a student developer and am very much interested in
participating for GSoC '13 with Sugar labs. I am interested in Project
Sharing Website project. I had few doubts about what framework would be
preferred and what exactly is meant by "Tools to support community
management of the site" and a few other things. I would really be happy if
I can talk to some mentor and have a discussion about the same.

P.S what is MrSteve's IRC nick ?
P.P.S I was thinking that django( or flask) would be good for this project
? what are your opinions about the same ?

Regards,
Piyush Bansal
github.com/piyushbansal