[Sugar-devel] Reviews experiment

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Apr 3 18:39:35 EDT 2013

On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 12:19:45AM +0200, Daniel Narvaez wrote:
> Unfortunately this is highly subjective. What is harder for you is
> easier for me. I find it extremely frustrating to do reviews in
> gmail and there is almost no time when "I have no web interface".

Ah, I can't advise on how to use gmail over HTTP for reviews.  Perhaps
someone else can.

When I use gmail I use it over IMAP rather than HTTP.

> I've seen this kind of split both in Sugar and in a company I was
> working for (I used to be on the email workflow side for a while
> even :P). Honestly I have no idea how to go about it other than
> following what most contributors like...  I don't know of tools that
> solves this issue.

Usually the solution is lowest-common-denominator technology choice.

But I am a rarely active contributor, so if links in mail work for the
rest of you, go for it.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/