[Sugar-devel] Acked-by vs Reviewed-by

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Wed Apr 3 18:35:57 EDT 2013

That's really up to the maintainer.  If the maintainer pushes the
patch, then Acked-by may be inferred.

In general these procedures scale well to large numbers of
maintainers, contributors, and reviewers.  I'm not sure they remain
appropriate for Sugar given the size of the community at the moment.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/